• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmtruhn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    I have a Ruger 10/22 stainless target model with scope and bipod in like new condition. The first $475 takes it all. This 10/22 has not been altered in any way since it left the factory other than running a small box of shells through it. It is a model K10/22TBBZCP with a laminated stock and the target gray hammer forged stainless steel bull barrel. The scope is a center point 4-16x 40 illuminating center point. The bipod is UTG. This rig is a tack driver to the point that is not enjoyable for me to shoot. So, I’ve already went out and found something that is a little more instinctive to play with.
    I paid $500 for the rifle new, $45 for the scope new, $45 for the bipod new, and $15 for an extra ten round Ruger magazine also new. In all, there is $605 invested. So I don’t think that $450 is out of line. I’m not interested in parting it out, or in trades. Please do not low ball me; there are no farm taxes, or a sick uncle. I’d like to make a deal happen, but I’m not in a bind for money. I can be PMed or texted at 574-870-9097. I sometimes have trouble putting pics on here. But I’ll work on it. I am located in Logansport Indiana. And willing to drive to meet the buyer.

IMG_1397_zps3f15ba4a.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom