• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'd like to know what the leader guy on the boat (I know none of that is technically correct) was thinking AFTER all of this... I can't believe he couldn't see the pole.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'd like to know what the leader guy on the boat (I know none of that is technically correct) was thinking AFTER all of this... I can't believe he couldn't see the pole.

Funny. I remember thinking the same thing once and having to repair the HOUSE. :D

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Funny. I remember thinking the same thing once and having to repair the HOUSE. :D

OHHHHh you are in SOOOOOO much trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :draw:

and you wouldn't have known anything about it if you hadn't have come home early!!!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    true, but after a total of 30 years of marriage, i've learned that the one with the outie plumbing is the one that is usually in trouble. :D

I remember the day she told me I was right about something. Of course, then the antibiotics finally started working and her fever broke.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It wasn't the whole house... just the corner post on the front porch. And I was backing the camper in.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South

He was yelling stop multiple times, sounds like after he was trying to get them to turn. The problem was too little too late.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    He was yelling stop multiple times, sounds like after he was trying to get them to turn. The problem was too little too late.
    I was trying to figure out who was yelling. I thought it was him but wasn't sure.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I expect they either couldn't hear him or weren't paying attention. Really, they should only be listening to the cox. Why he couldn't see the pole is beyond my comprehension.

Top Bottom