Please reply by conversation.

SubicWarrior1988

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    central
    SOLD

I'm selling this combo in Like New condition, with the original box, soft carrying case, 2 boxes of Remington Shotgun shells (25 count/ea) and a nice hard shell carrying case made by Plano. I bought this last Christmas and fired it once to sight in the 22 barrel. Everything is in new condition. The shotgun barrel has the smallest of wear in the bluing about the size of a match, very minor. Everything is clean, lubed, sighted in and fresh.

My investment in this package is

Matched Pair $149+tax (Dick's sporting goods)
    Plano hard case $10 Walmart
    Ammo $ 20 Dick's

All totaled in at just under $200 bucks. You can buy this on gun broker for $141.99 new, + shipping, + transfer fee.

This set would be ideal for the young shooter in your life, the sights on the 22 are fiber optic with red and green illumination. This creates a visual learning tool that gets a new shooter used to lining up the sights with simple color references. The pair breaks down and can be stowed in a carrying case that is smaller than a gym bag. Put it all in your camping gear and go plinking. This pair also would serve as an excellent hunting rifle as the 22 is very accurate, surprising accurate. The 20 gauge will yield better results with a larger shot pattern than a .410. Better results make more confident hunters.

This is clean enough to give as a present, again included is the original box.

$100 Cash takes it home, FTF, local pickup in Lafayette, LTCH only. The LTCH is non negotiable, apologies up front.

I will trade for

3 boxes of .45 ACP WWB ammo (300)

OR

4 boxes of 9mm WWB ammo (400)

Thanks for looking, this is the last gun/accessory that I'm selling as my small personal collection is complete.

ehgbgp.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom