Please reply by conversation.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    ***SOLD***

This rifle was built from a Romy "G" kit years ago. The underfolder is Polish I believe and the receiver is from Armory USA. The kit parts and receiver were all stripped, blasted, tumbled and refinished with Norells Moly resin. The front sight and gas block are straight and finish is excellent. Very high quality build with less than 500 rounds. All numbered parts match. In the pictures, you can it was originally built for a lefty. The button for the stock and a custom front sling loop were fashioned, as the pics show. I have since switched the stock button back to the normal left side. Comes with sling and a USA 30 round mag. Also included is the wooden butt stock that matches the handguards if you wanted to use them on a different gun. I will also include a black synthetic stock set (pistol grip, upper and lower handguards),

I am asking $625 for the gun and extras as pictured and described above. Price is negotiable. FTF in NE Indiana. Not really looking for trades. Trying to free up some funds for other projects. Email or PM with any questions. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom