Please reply by conversation.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    ***SOLD ***Romak 991 AK-47 7.62x39mm: Ohio Ordinance Works receiver, currently Tapco furniture.

ETA this uses standard dbl stack 30 round magazines.

This is a great entry level AK. It started life as a Romak 991. The front hand guard has been replaced with a "tacticool" Tapco Galil style hand guard with two side rails and a bottom rail. The stock tang has been cut and an AR adapter installed. Currently it has a cheap M4 style collapsible stock but should accept any commercial AR style stock. Front birdcage style muzzle break is either tack-welded or loctited (or just dang tight).

I received this in trade. It shoots well and has a very smooth action. I did find that with rapid fire, the M4 stock would collapse itself a position or two. I think this can be adjusted or tightened. Unknown round count, I put about 60 flawless rounds through it. I am selling this as I prefer more traditional style AK's and recently acquired a low end wood stocked AK which fills the roll of range gun for me. This is the ideal gun if you want to start cheap and trick one out.

Includes one 30 round magazine. I can add five additional 30 rnd mags in a surplus magazine pouch for $50. Also can include a Hogue AK-47 hand guard and pistol grip set in ghillie green for $50.

I was planning on selling this at the 1500 asking $425 for just the rifle but thought I would give INGO a crack first. I got a good deal and am passing it on.
    Trades welcome. No .40's or single barrel shotguns, yes to mini-dracos, Dbl barrel shotguns with single triggers, etc. Surprise me.

Price is $350 FTF around Evansville or at the 1500 Saturday. Package price with the extra stock set and magazine pack is $425.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/album.php?albumid=178&pictureid=20324 https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/album.php?albumid=178&pictureid=20326 https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/album.php?albumid=178&pictureid=20325

Last edited:

fenderpbass

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Evansville
    I have a nice Ruger P95DC, blue, 2-15 round mags, hard case, papers, gun lock, Uncle Mikes holster, 150 rounds of 9mm, only 30 rounds down the pipe that I would be interested in trading you. I am in Evansville.

ranjah6

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    How do magazines seat in the well, and is the front sight canted at all. I'm interested and going to the 1500 this weekend.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom