• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    I ve been meaning to stop at RocketGuns in Goshen for quite away. I had heard they were giving away a .44 lever action for there Black Friday promotions on the radio. So I stopped in on my way to pick up my wife from the Hospital. I was in C&R heaven. 1903s,1917s, a Soviet SVT 40. (I so wish I had the cash for that) I didn't get a chance to really judge on pricing. But the staff was courteous and friendly. Its not a super store but they have a lot of cool older weapons and some newer ones also. I will be going back when the funds are there just to see what I can find. I love the ww2 weapons.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I've been meaning to stop in there. I just explored ZX Guns here in Goshen as well.

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    I like ZX guns also.. Rocket Guns is a completely different feel then ZX. Hard to explain, you just have to go look. lots of neat stuff to look at. The 3 man whaling harpoon hanging from the ceiling is just cool. I really didnt expect much when I saw how big the building was. Just a neat store.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I liked when RG petitioned the city to put in a gun range. For those who don't know, the full name is Rocket Guns Plumbing & Heating. After the council approved it, he said he would have one of the best ventilation systems around for the range, and that he knew someone that was really good.

Top Bottom