• ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I'm so glad you checked in!!
    Hang in there! We're all in your corner, RG!
    Speaking of corners, some corner pockets have your name on them... Whenever you're up to it and looking for distraction, message me and I'll dust off the pool cues!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Finally. Geesh. You'd think you'd had major surgery or something with the way you keep us waiting for information. :)

All kidding aside, I am so very glad to hear from you. And even though it wasn't all peaches and cream, we're glad you're still with us. Continued prayers for a complete recovery.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was so excited to see you actually posted in this thread and it wasn't just one of us asking if anyone has heard from you!! This made my day!!!

Prayers have been ongoing and will continue! Great to see your face on the screen this morning!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I was so excited to see you actually posted in this thread and it wasn't just one of us asking if anyone has heard from you!! This made my day!!!

Prayers have been ongoing and will continue! Great to see your face on the screen this morning!
    I think that's pretty much summing up all our thoughts ^.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Good to see this update. Stay strong in your journey Griff. Continued prayers for you and your family.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Me too. Best wishes, friend.

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Today is day 250 in the hospital. I've picked some strength back up and hope to be relisted for another transplant next week.
    Honestly, this is the most afraid and nervous I have ever been. I don't know if I can go through everything I've already been through again if there are some complications.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You remain on my prayer list as well. Nice to see you posting. Prayers that you have success with the next step and heal so that you can return to your family soon!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Today is day 250 in the hospital. I've picked some strength back up and hope to be relisted for another transplant next week.
    Honestly, this is the most afraid and nervous I have ever been. I don't know if I can go through everything I've already been through again if there are some complications.
    Hang in there, pool buddy. You owe me a few games. (I haven't played much since you left and now I suck...so I'm an easy mark when you want to fleece me for some pool $$ :): )

Top Bottom