• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Cowboys in space I always like.I always wanted to take a long swim in that river.

Speaking of which current Hollywood could take a writing sample from rivers character as her power came at a horrifying cost.
    Now simply overpowered female with zero training overpowers all with "girl power".

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The CGI is dated but everything else about the show holds up. The Western setting helps resist aging, unlike something like Babylon 5. Hard to believe it was so long ago.

There's a book series now that's basically a season two. Sort of. It's alright.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    16 years ago.

Firefly is great scfi and story telling. I still wonder why it was actually canceled. Perhaps the anti corporate aspect.

The theme song. Does not get much better than this one.

I think the story told is probably right. I never heard of it while it was actually on the air. It wasn't until years later that I fell in love with it

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    89   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    The CGI is dated but everything else about the show holds up. The Western setting helps resist aging, unlike something like Babylon 5. Hard to believe it was so long ago.

There's a book series now that's basically a season two. Sort of. It's alright.
    Yeah, I love the books. Been doing them on Audible. Same writing style as the show. It's as if listening to the show while in the kitchen grabbing a snack. Dialogue sounds the same, but you have to make the pictures in your head, like any other book.

I was making Firefly memes up during the plague...

biden dear diary.jpg

mandatory.jpg

Top Bottom