• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    May 5, 2012
    So I have two air rifles one pcp the airforce edge single shot .177 fill the tank with my hand pump it’s great.

And the Benjamin prowler .22 break open single shot…. Trigger is garbage but other than that it is also awesome.

What I am looking for is a PCP (that I can fill with my four uncles pump) .177 or .22 with a magazine is there such a thing? without taking out a second mortgage preferably.

Never thought I’d be into air rifles but since I sold most of my “real” firearms and am getting back into them I really like the quiet lol and they are ridiculously accurate.

cg21

Master
    May 5, 2012
    Looking like MAYBE the hatsan bullmaster will fit the bill ? I have to see if I can charge it with my hand pump. I have found pcp charging places to be few and far between along with unreliable in the area. So want something I can do myself.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Tell me more about the Leshiy please. Is it true semi-auto? Is it truly ambidextrous? Can you shoulder it left handed for me and confirm that you get a good cheek weld, etc?

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Yes to all of the above. It does fold down… it hinges at the magazine.
    It can’t be fired when folded.
    IMG_6527.jpeg
    Go here for all the specs!

I’ve no complaints at all. Damn thing is murder with Crosman 14.3gr Premiere hollow points.

TheGhostRider

Site Supporter
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I can say that my original intent was a pest elimination tool that would be super accurate. The Leshiy has not disappointed me.
    My longest 1 shot kills are around 75 yards.
    Starlings, house sparrows chipmunks… the list goes on.

TheGhostRider

Site Supporter
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    That’s the only thing that hurts… the cost.
    I don’t regret the cost because of the performance but it did sting.
    I picked up a compressor at the same time. I can’t run a hand pump due to an injury.
    More fun than I can explain!

Mar 22, 2023
    Paris Crossing
    So I have two air rifles one pcp the airforce edge single shot .177 fill the tank with my hand pump it’s great.

And the Benjamin prowler .22 break open single shot…. Trigger is garbage but other than that it is also awesome.

What I am looking for is a PCP (that I can fill with my four uncles pump) .177 or .22 with a magazine is there such a thing? without taking out a second mortgage preferably.

Never thought I’d be into air rifles but since I sold most of my “real” firearms and am getting back into them I really like the quiet lol and they are ridiculously accurate.
    I have worked with pcp and hunted with several types. From 50 cal hammer to the .22 cal gauntlet 2 to a Diana even FX impact work great on squirrels and deer go to 3rgunsmithing.com just starting out online or email for what you are looking for. You can air all them up with hand pump if you are young.

TheGhostRider

Site Supporter
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Just for giggles…
    Had a chipmunk playing peekaboo with me.
    Kept sticking his head out from behind a cinder block underneath my storage shed.
    Target the size of a quarter…
    1 shot kill, 40 yards!
    14.3g CPHP “Crosman Premier HP”.
    Neighbors cats are lazy… I kill they eat. Damn cats wait till I nail the munks then they act like they did something. :cool:

Mar 22, 2023
    Paris Crossing
    That is awesome. I have been pumping up for squirrels August 15 I done some sighting in with my gauntlet 2 I am shooting walnuts out of the tree with JSB monster redesigned. Really pleased. If you can hit that chipmunk them tree rats don’t have a chance!

cg21

Master
    May 5, 2012
    That is awesome. I have been pumping up for squirrels August 15 I done some sighting in with my gauntlet 2 I am shooting walnuts out of the tree with JSB monster redesigned. Really pleased. If you can hit that chipmunk them tree rats don’t have a chance!
    I can’t hunt the early season…. All the fleas and ticks gross me out lol

Mar 22, 2023
    Paris Crossing
    Ya I usually put mine on a laundry bag clip looks like a huge dipper pin so they are not on my body. But that is understandable fall hunting in more fun anyway you can see a lot further and take longer shots across the woods play sniper.

TheJoker

Expert
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Here's my favorite repeating airgun. It repeats 30 times in 1.6 seconds. :shoot:

cjLymDJl.jpg

Top Bottom