• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtinner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2014
    somewhere in ohio
    I ordered a remora holster from their website on the 8th and was told that it was shipped the 11th of this month. I was told there was a 3 to 4 day wait, still hasen't arrived. Anyone else have any trouble with Remora shipping?

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    I have ordered from them on three different occasions and did not have an issue with product or shipping dates with any of the three orders.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Patience... You ordered on a Sunday. Remember this Monday was another one of those fake holidays. Throw in some potentially crappy weather conditions at the pickup site, sorting location, distribution hub... and 3-4 business days can quickly become a week+.

Did you look under your new Presidents Day mattress?

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    If you read the Remora site you will see that it doesn't ship when you get that first email. That's just an automatic email they send when they create the shipping label. If you order directly from them then you are getting one made to order specific to your gun. Ordering from their site is 10x better than one off the shelf. The off the shelf stuff has to be able to fit multiple models whereas a custom order will fit your gun like a glove. Be patient and enjoy it when it arrives.

mtinner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2014
    somewhere in ohio
    Thanks for all the replies.
    I just got my conceal carry permit and I'm wanting to use my new holster that just won't show up. I need to work on being more patient.
    Didn't look under the mattress yet.

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    I have 2 and the shipping was fine. I bet you will have it by Saturday.

I like 'em. Surprisingly "sticky". IWB with ease. You should get the little mag holder too as the free accessory.

Top Bottom