• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sitcomdad83

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2021
    Indiana
    SPF......This is the last of my .45acp stuff for sale as a package. FTF in Scott county. Only legal persons and price $825obo 775obo for everything. Need to see ID and LTCH if you have one. Id preferably like sell all this as a package. Here goes get your reading glasses on.

First is a rock island tactical made in 4/2021. I got it used from another Ingo member then put a Wilson 316 spring set in and fired a mag no issues. I've slightly slimmed down both bottom part of the ambi safety which I have to do on all 1911 ambi safety wings due to my hand structure it's barely noticable. You get 5 mags 2 Wilson etm 8 Rd 1 Wilson 47 7 Rd, 1 Wilson 47d magazine 8 Rd and 8 Rd oem mag.

Next para ordnance lda carry. I got this used a while back and I've put around 300 rounds thru with no issues. When I got this the sights had been damaged dovetails due to previous owner moving night sights with an improper tool of some sort,the front sight was dinged up and could be pushed in and out easily and the rear was very loose and banged up also so I jb welded them and they've been solid ever since, yes it looks crappy yes I could've had some custom milling done on cuts but didn't see a need for the cost and peening done no good. It looks like crap but is a great shooter. Its got over $150 in extra parts mainly for the lda specific parts. Comes with 2 Wilson sentinel 6rd 1 oem mag and 1 fusion 7 rd mag. I've put an egw flat wire recoil spring assembly, Wilson bulletproof firing pin, Wilson plunger assembly and fusion mag catch assembly in the gun.

Finally the ammo 190 rounds total.
    26 rounds sig v crown 185 gr hp
    44 rounds pmc bronze 185 gr hp
    46 rounds speer lawman hey frangible 155gr
    9 rounds pmc bronze 230 gr fmj
    9 cci blazer 230 gr fmj
    Rest are speer lawman 230 gr fmj IMG_20220422_131828.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom