Please reply by conversation.

Barista

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    South Bend..."Go Irish"
    ALL SOLD Red Dot Halographic reflex sights - Redfield, Sightmark, Bushnell

WHAT: Redfield Counterstrike Red Dot Sight 1x30mm 4 MOA Green/Red Dot, 2 Sight Mark SM14000 Ultra Shot QD digital switch & a Bushnell Halographic sight
    DESCRIPTION:
    Redfield - New (only mounted once on a pistol AR but the front sight post interferes with the laser so I'm looking for a different option). This Redfield Counterstrike Tactical Riflescope Red Dot Sight (1x30mm, 4 MOA, Green/Red Dot and Red Laser) was purchased late 2014 new from Gander Mountain for $179.99 (price still on the box). The pictures are the actual photos of this red dot, box and contents just as you would buy it directly from a retail store.
    Please PM me with interest, "I'll take it," offers, coordinated meeting, etc.

Sight Mark - reflex sights (quantity 2), both mounted and fired on ARs. Bought new from Gander Mountain July 2014 with 1 year protection plan ($100 each). Both work with the exception of one of these sights (one with the black mark on top of the hood) drains batteries, which I will provide a set of batteries so you can test operation...I'm just not sure why this wears out batteries when off. I have the neoprene cover for one and the box contents for one (cannot find the second box contents and cover.

Bushnell - Halographic sight works great and retains battery in off status. This sight was originally OD green painted black and has worn in various areas to the OD green. This is a good working order sight that is intended to be on a gun to shoot...not a safe queen or show piece.

PRICES:
    Redfield - $OLD $75

Sight Marks - $OLD $50
    Bushnell - $OLD $40

PhotoBucket album of all sights listed:
    Redfield Red Dot Slideshow by BaristaJay | Photobucket

TRADES: None at this time

Pictures of actual sights:

Redfield - $OLD

Sight Mark reflex sights - $OLD

Bushnell - $OLD

Last edited: