• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Army Chief

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2024
    Waldron, Indiana
    Good morning. Is there anyplace in central Indiana that has, what I call, realistic training? This is where you can move, shoot at multiple targets with multiple rounds, reload and continue shooting instead of standing in a booth and shooting one round per second.

There is a gun store in Nashville, TN, called the Glock Store (glockstore.com). They have a range they call, Shoot 270, which is what I am wanting. And while Nashville, TN, is not too far away, I'd prefer something closer.

You can check out the range on You Tube by searching for "glockstore shoot 270.

Any ideas? Thanks

Old Army Chief

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    @Old Army Chief
    Revere Riders offers a Carbine Class that you might like. We are also working on a more advanced course.

We also offer pistol classes with @obijohn as the primary instructor.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The multipurpose range at Proteq in Brazil

Multipurpose Range (MPR) located in the South Valley is a 65 yard long by 15 yard wide fully berm encircled arena offering 270 degrees of targeting.
    It allows Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun capability within it's enclosure, offering steel or paper targets.
    5 to 7 - AR-500 targets plates are permanently installed in the MPR. Paper target stands & barricades are stored outside the north berm.

Top Bottom