• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    i have several helicopters and planes i am looking to sell or trade for guns, reloading supplies, ammo, optics etc... i also have alot of building equipment, monokote, batteries, os 160 motor, servos, etc if your already into this sport.

i have a fuel pump setup and gas motor starter glow plug warmer ect... but i will not sell till the last gas plane or chopper sells.

want to learn to fly without the expensive crash. real flight simulator version 3 with a controler. $70 or trade for?

raptor 50 helicopter. it is gas and comes with 2 jugs of coolpower fuel. you will need your own radio but reciver comes with it. spectrum reciver, ready to fly with your radio, set of $200 3D carbon fiber blades, trainer sticks and blades included. the length of this chopper is about 3.5 feet to 4 feet long and about a foot or so high.

this single blade chopper is easier to fly then the little ones due to it's size it does not get blown around as much. it is however very expensive and i would suggest you buy a simulator and or take lessons and have a buddy control for your first flights. choppers are the most difficult to fly. this chopper will hover upside down and do most all 3D manuvers as well.

I will sell this for $700 or trade for ? i am in indy and terre haute as well as bloomington on a regular basis.

raptor50.jpg

up next is a fantana 50 with a os .46 motor. great 3D plane hovers well, and is ready to fly except the radio (includes spectrum reciver)and a jug of cool power. this is not my picture but looks just like it.

i will take 300 or trade for ?

HAN4150-GAL01.jpg

****sold***up next is a rascal 110. this is a huge plane with about a 9 foot wing span as you can see in the picture. this is the ultimate trainer and a easy plane to fly. it will do loops and role but this is built for gracefull day in the air. i always wanted to add floats to it and make it my lake plane but never did. it has a 4 stroke motor and comes ready to fly except your spektrum radio (includes reciver). for additional $ i can add a dxi 6 radio. i will also include a gallon of coolpower fuel. ready to fly with your radio

rascal1102.jpg

sold

Last edited:
    Top Bottom