• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrainw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Morgan county
    Proof I bought the Razorback "for the kids";)
    beltfedpearl.jpg

She started off with short bursts, with my homemade steel bolt handle it runs slow enough for my 7 year old to easily pull single shots while set for auto.
    I told her to fire a longer burst and 75-100 rounds later(when she let off the trigger) this was the result
    Pearl100roundbeltsmile.jpg

Crew served weapon training?
    MGteampearlandlily.jpg

They all had a turn before I got to shoot the last belt.
    Groupphotobeltfed.jpg

The can my seven year old worked on, looks more like crumpled up wire.
    destroyedcan.jpg

Three 200 round belts, two one hundred round belts, one 50 round belt. The thing was horrible when the belts were new, almost gave up on it. Now that the belts are broken in and I have slowed it down by changing to a heavier steel charging handle the thing runs great.

jmemmert

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    good to hear. I am struggling with mine, but the belts are still new. It is a blast to shoot when running right. Can't wait for full auto...

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    You know, I got 3 little boys. They are sneaky. You need SOMETHING belt fed with 4 daughters running around.

jrainw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Morgan county
    Finally got the son this year but he is not quite ready to shoot with me at 5 months old. The belts are evil when new, if it requires any force to slide the round in the belt they are not broken in yet. Until you can push the belt together to open a loop and slide a round in with almost no drag you will have trouble. you will also need to tune the extractor many times during break in of belts because it WILL get bent. Use a small adjustable wrench and make sure it is square with the front of the bolt. I would recomend useing only the 50 round belt until the Razorback is broken in, that way you can isolate belt problems from mechanical problems. The belts have to be used at least 5 times before they are aproaching broken in.

Top Bottom