• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • troycowan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Bedford, IN
    So Saturday seemed like it would be a slow day, until the brother called and wanted to go shoot his new 223. singleshot. It was his fiance's friends first time shooting any weapon. Didnt take her long and she was actually grouping at 50 yards with a 22. long rifle. Moved her up to the 223. and she did great. My brother who doesnt shoot handguns much. shot fairly well with my glock 23, got both girls shooting it to. Gotta love getting out on the range. I was however very impressed with the 223. singleshot. Impressed me so much I might purchase one. here are a few pics of the day
    Weapon list
    3rd gen Glock 23
    remington 22. long rifle
    22. 8 shooter revolver
    his new (not sure of brand) single shot 223.

2qspfrl.jpg

qybsqc.jpg

2bqg03.jpg

258wcat.jpg

29z7aco.jpg

5x7q4m.jpg

bccorvette

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Reddington
    That's cool. I just came inside from shooting a bb gun with my daughter. She is coming along. Hopefully we will step up to a .22 by the end of summer. Great bonding time. You realize that these will be the good ol days for us and our kids. Just kinda hit me.

vette3667

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    That's super cool. I'm surprised how many people have never shot or even held a guns. Movies do a poor job of representing so we all have to help educate. Looks like a great time!

troycowan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Bedford, IN
    It was a blast, we dont get together a lot so usually shooting is the only time we talk. It was great seeing new shooters get into it, we always need more gun owners.

troycowan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Bedford, IN
    It was cereland, I live in Bedford, but from Columbus. Usually we go to crosley but it was getting later in the day so we just went out there, not to bad if the ground wouldve been dryer.

Top Bottom