Rally points in case the left pulls this site.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    The left is de-platforming people by having the internet host kick the site owners off their servers. I hear Go Daddy may have kicked AR15.com off. Many more may follow. There are a few social media sites to gather if we lose this one. I recommend Gab.com because they own their own servers. They were kicked off years ago and could not find a provider to host them so they built their own servers. MeWe is also a conservative privacy-minded site, but they are on the same servers as Parler so I expect they may be axed next. All part of the purge. Get email addresses of those you want to communicate with. Protonmail is also a good email service that is private and out of the country. The in-country services that are free can read your mail and also may just kick you off or filter what mail you get. I highly recommend getting a free protonmail email address and populating any emails from people you wish to communicate with. It is getting absolutely nuts right now so it's better to be prepared for the big media and communications blackout. Anyone can make a group on GAB, so if someone wants to make a INGO group on Gab then people could gather there for familiar faces.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    gab is painfully slow. I have a difficult time to navigate it as a result.

They are slow because another 660,000 users migrated there yesterday alone. They also added 10 new servers that day. They may be the last fallback position, so even if you don't use it on a regular basis, I would suggest making a login there for future use. People are migrating there because the liberal owned Faschistbook and twitter are kicking people off because they don't like conservatives speaking their point of view. Amazon kicked Parler off their servers, they can kick MeWe off too when they feel the time is right. Any free email service from gmail, yahoo, etc. is not secure, YOU are the product. I recommend Protonmail, they have a free option, or you can pay for more storage but it is always good to have a few communications options, especially considering the earth shattering events over the last few weeks.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Nothing to stop your internet provider from blocking GAB! How are we going to access any of these alternatives if Play Store and App store and ISPs won't allow them? I think physical rally points may ne necessary, but if word gets out about them, they'll probably get shut down too.

smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    hidemyass vpn

Been using it for years OCONUS. Hell I can't logon to pay my mortgage from here in Bahrain. I have to use VPN to connect to their site and pay each month. Yes, hidemyass vpn is a pay service.

"HideMyAss can handle unblocking several streaming sites and pegs decent speeds. It no longer keeps logs, has strong security features, and offers a ton of location options. Overall, it's most suitable for those looking to browse and stream securely."

2ndamendlover1

Shooter
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 10, 2021
    Indianapolis
    The left is de-platforming people by having the internet host kick the site owners off their servers. I hear Go Daddy may have kicked AR15.com off. Many more may follow. There are a few social media sites to gather if we lose this one. I recommend Gab.com because they own their own servers. They were kicked off years ago and could not find a provider to host them so they built their own servers. MeWe is also a conservative privacy-minded site, but they are on the same servers as Parler so I expect they may be axed next. All part of the purge. Get email addresses of those you want to communicate with. Protonmail is also a good email service that is private and out of the country. The in-country services that are free can read your mail and also may just kick you off or filter what mail you get. I highly recommend getting a free protonmail email address and populating any emails from people you wish to communicate with. It is getting absolutely nuts right now so it's better to be prepared for the big media and communications blackout. Anyone can make a group on GAB, so if someone wants to make a INGO group on Gab then people could gather there for familiar faces.

Wow I didn't kno they pulled ar15.com off the web.. this censorship is getting ridiculous we all have to stick together more than ever before

Top Bottom