• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

shawnfox12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    greenfield in,
    *EPA license * i have a 30-50 lbs. tank of R-12 yes the good old r-12 freon looking to do some trading last time i checked it was $60.00 a pound and at 30 lbs thats 1800 bucks and the price goes up if its a 50 lbs. looking to trade for handguns , longguns , tactical and cash is always welcome i would like 500 cash but any trades welcome EPA license needed !!!!!!! i will need a copy of your epa card and copy of DL # this is not your auto parts store freon this is for older cars and old hot rods that want to keep ice cold a/c

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Note to potential buyers: We've been told that the purchase of R12 requires a license as there are federal laws regulating its sale. We do not know this for a fact, but it is something you should discuss with the seller.

MrHank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Westfield, IN
    Note to potential buyers: We've been told that the purchase of R12 requires a license as there are federal laws regulating its sale. We do not know this for a fact, but it is something you should discuss with the seller.
    Yes, you must have valid EPA license to purchase freon, except for 134A.

shawnfox12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    greenfield in,
    yes by law u have to have at least a r&r license and i will ask to see your lic. this post if for the mechanic on ingo sorry for not adding this in my first post im a 10 year mechanic and saved it from the hands of unresponsable people

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom