• ...and so much more!
  • torque_and_recoil

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    South Central Indiana
    I've had trouble getting the connector arm to sit right with commercial receivers without dramatically cutting into the stock. I ended up giving up and just using the "button" part to fill the hole in the stock. (Essentially, I bought a "standard" kit and only ended up using an "eco" kit's worth of parts.)

This was the case with the Springfield Armory Inc., Fulton, and Polytech receivers that I tried.

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    As you can see in this picture, I have one of his lockout kits on mine. The SAI does require some filing or sanding of the connector arm to make fit. but it looks good when you get it done. Looks like it should.
    Be warned, when you reassemble the rifle after a cleaning, you will need to push the connector forward and sometimes you may need to lightly pry it outward a little to get the reciever back in the stock.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    As you can see in this picture, I have one of his lockout kits on mine. The SAI does require some filing or sanding of the connector arm to make fit. but it looks good when you get it done. Looks like it should.
    Be warned, when you reassemble the rifle after a cleaning, you will need to push the connector forward and sometimes you may need to lightly pry it outward a little to get the reciever back in the stock.

I had one of the same kits that you have above and you are correct. I had to do the same thing that you mentioned above. Other than that it worked great and looked great. Enjoy.

Top Bottom