• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    I love my infinitely adjustable 5.11 operators belt. Even with the same belt and holster I have different lengths to tighten to depending on what pants/shirt combo I have. One notch does not fit all for me. I got it at gander for around 40 bu KS and so far after 2 years it's still a great shape...and it's all weather unlike leather.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I got one of these from a "daily deal" website a year or so ago. As I recall, it was around $25. Not sure what prices you can find now but I highly recommend the belt if you can find one in your budget. It is a leather belt that has an insert that makes it very stiff and capable of carrying a holster. Also has a hidden handcuff key holder :)

5.11 Tactical Leather Casual Belt 1.5" | Official 5.11 Site

Just for future reference for anyone who stumbles across this thread later. Do NOT buy the 5.11 leather belts. the finish scrapes off too easily. my holster was leaving marks every time I removed it. from about the 2 month mark, it looked like crap... like Id been wearing it for 10 years. They are DEFINITELY not worth the $$.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You will be quite happy with the Daltech. Make sure you follow their sizing recommendations. I love mine and I wear it every day, including to work, or even when wearing cargo shorts, etc. I've had mine for over 2 years now and I have been extremely happy with it. Its impervious to sweat, etc and has kept its shape very well. One of the best purchases I have made.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I'm going to go ahead and get the Daltech. Hopefully one of these days I'll have some extra money. Makes it hard to buy anything extra when the wife isn't working and her insulin copay is high. Thanks Obamacare!

Make sure you check on prescription assistance through the drug company. I went from paying 180/mo for Lantus to 5 dollars for a 3 month supply.

mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    Well, I've gone through many of the belt threads here and on other sites. Just bought the BioBelt. We'll see how it is when it gets here in a few days. I just hope in person it still looks more like leather in appearance than Kydex or synthetic.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well, I've gone through many of the belt threads here and on other sites. Just bought the BioBelt. We'll see how it is when it gets here in a few days. I just hope in person it still looks more like leather in appearance than Kydex or synthetic.

The black one looks good. I have no idea on their brown versions.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Daltech's leather belts are pretty nice as well. They are corrected (sanded) thick leather. Wish it was full grain, but it's pretty dang nice for the price you pay. Mine is the double layer leather belt. Holds up my PPQ quite nicely.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    Gun Belts These are definitely pricier. But you have lots more options: type of hide, thick/thin, width, stiffness, style, etc. Made up around the Ft. Wayne area. Free shipping. Coupon code BHB gets you $5 off (purchase of $50 or more) @ checkout. Like I say, pricier, but lots more options for those who feel the need. :)

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    I am late to the thread but the Daltech Force Super BioBelt is very nice. I have had one for over a year with no scuff marks, no elongated holes, no twists or deformation, no sagging.

Top Bottom