• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VSP1340

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 18, 2013
    Greenwood
    Free VLTOR MUR 1A to the person that places vote number 2200 and sends me a screen shot showing such.

I'd like to ask for some help in the form of votes for the most awesome wife/mom in the world. My bride has entered PWS' photo contest and she is now in the running for the grand prize. The selection will take place next week at SHOT. If you could, please help by throwing some votes her way. You can vote once a day.

Here is a link:
    http://primaryweapons.com/wp/?contestants=momma-bear

Thanks in advance!!

PWS is an awesome company with a great product and customer service! I hope this contest introduces some new folks to their brand.

Last edited:

VSP1340

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 18, 2013
    Greenwood
    Thanks guys! We are in a heated battle for votes with a dealer that is doing a daily drawings for votes for their pictures. This contest was supposed to be for customers (I thought). Thank you for continuing to vote!! Maybe we can hang it there with them.

VSP1340

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 18, 2013
    Greenwood
    Tried voted again today, but no-go. Are you sure multiple votes can be cast from the same device or IP address?

Yeah, I think it's on some sort of 24 hour timer. It lets me vote once a day on my home wireless. You can vote on phone data if you turn off the WiFI and then again connected to WiFI. Hey, thanks for helping!!

Top Bottom