• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I have to give a shout out to Andrew up at Profire, I took the reloading 101 class today. Ive had my reloaded for about a year now and haven't done a singel reload with it because I was a little nervous and wanted to make sure I learned how to do it right. The class is very hands on and makes it so easy to get started. I would recommend it to anyone who is new or wanting to start reloading!

And the band down stairs wasn't bad either!

Thanks Andrew!

swanny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2012
    I took Andrews class last week. He will answer any of your questions during the class and is a great instructor. I highly recommend anyone interested in reloading in the Indianapolis region to take his class. Since my class I have spent an hour talking with Andrew about issues I've had reloading at home. After walking through what concerns I had he helped guide me to correct my mistakes.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Andrew is a great guy and his classes are top notch. I took one a couple years ago as a refresher since I hadn't reloaded in several years. It was a lot of fun and very informative... somethings had really progressed in my time away from the bench. Andrew is willing to answer any and all questions. Its always better to be informed than uninformed and make a dangerous error. I'm really glad to see his shop progress and the shelves keep getting more and more full of awesome products at great prices. Primers, powder, and bullets in bulk and readily available.... Who could ask for more?

His ammo prices are reasonable too. If you haven't stopped by the shop, its definately worth the trip.

Hugginjugs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Avon Indiana
    I second all the positive comments. Terrific store with fair prices. Really glad he's here. Please go in and support him so we can continue to have a knowledgable reloading products source in central In.

Top Bottom