• ...and so much more!
  • Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    Haven't had to roll a set in a while. Think these will pass?

I do not know.
    Several years ago, I applied for a Florida non-resident license. I had prints done at the police station in the Illinois town that I lived in then. They looked beautiful but were rejected. New prints were done at the police station. They too were rejected. My application was processed and eventually approved.

I moved back home to Indiana last year. I got my Indiana license. Then I applied for a new Florida license. I had let the first one expire. The same thing happened here - 2 different cops, 2 rejected prints.

I have had electronic prints done, for Illinois CC, school volunteer, and Indiana CC. All took several attempts, but the tech or cop knew immediately that one or more fingers had to be repeated. I was told by one of the techs or cop that ridges wear with age and fingerprints become less defined. I am in my late 70s.

I do not know the organization for your prints. Florida charges a single for each application, even if with the addition prints and processing.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I do not know.
    Several years ago, I applied for a Florida non-resident license. I had prints done at the police station in the Illinois town that I lived in then. They looked beautiful but were rejected. New prints were done at the police station. They too were rejected. My application was processed and eventually approved.

I moved back home to Indiana last year. I got my Indiana license. Then I applied for a new Florida license. I had let the first one expire. The same thing happened here - 2 different cops, 2 rejected prints.

I have had electronic prints done, for Illinois CC, school volunteer, and Indiana CC. All took several attempts, but the tech or cop knew immediately that one or more fingers had to be repeated. I was told by one of the techs or cop that ridges wear with age and fingerprints become less defined. I am in my late 70s.

I do not know the organization for your prints. Florida charges a single for each application, even if with the addition prints and processing.
    Making a living with tools my fingers have so many micro? scars on them I have had more problems with getting digital machines in the past few years.
    Most of the scans get repeated three, four or five times before the machine opperator is happy with them.

Top Bottom