• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shytrain01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I don't know if anyone is having trouble finding primers, but the gun shop next to the Kroger in Rushville has a ton of primers of all sizes and brands. I just picked up 500 CCI large pistol primers on Saturday.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Field's has had a pretty good selection all through this panic. They were pricey at times, but they had a lot better selection than most shops. I don't think they've got any .22 in a while though.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I live about 30 minutes away. Can you tell me what their pricing and selection is like on handguns and ammunition (nothing real specific needed)? I might just give them a visit.

shytrain01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I don't live down there or I would. I was down there visiting some family over the weekend. I'm going back down there Friday so I'll try and get some more detailed information.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I don't live down there or I would. I was down there visiting some family over the weekend. I'm going back down there Friday so I'll try and get some more detailed information.

I appreciate that. Some stores have really jacked up the prices and still haven't adjusted when you get outside Indy.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I actually went up there today. They sell ammo by the cases. They had a good amount of inventory. I did make a purchase and I will put that posting in the handgun section later. I'm awful with names but the gentleman with the beard was helpful and I got a 1911 to take home. I will make more visits in the future.

Top Bottom