• ...and so much more!
  • IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    the PPQ45 frame is the same size as the 9mm/40
    Slide is a little taller to accommodate the 45acp.
    really, I was expecting some ugly PPX looking gun, but it's not.
    Can't wait to try one out.
    Since the frame is the same size, I can only surmise that the trigger will be just as good as the 9/40

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Just shot my bosses tonight. I am basking in the afterglow of unadulterated awesomeness. The grip is slightly longer, and the slide is ever so slightly larger and about 3/8" longer than my 9mm M2. The trigger holds true to the line, and outclasses all other striker fired handguns, to include the VP and the P320, and that is saying something. It is accurate. The slight increase in the size of the pistol actually felt nice in my hand. If you did not have them right next to each other, you wouldn't realize that there is a difference. There is a reason this thing was named handgun of the year.

Cet2survivor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2015
    North Carolina
    Wow, I must have had my head in the sand. I had not heard they were releasing a 45 version. I have a 9mm and it is a sweet shooter. I took some buddies to the range, for their first time shooting, and they shot it very well. I love the German guns (still waiting on a vp 40 at my local range.. I guess i'll have to see if they get one of these in too)

Top Bottom