• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosbar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Just outside Indy
    Found a pistol in the classifieds I was really interested in. Been a member here since 2008, but because I'm a reader and not a talker, I couldn't send a post. ( this is my 5th post) That's a shame.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    You can always become a site supporter and get into the classifieds.

sticky.gif
    Sticky: Automated Site Supporter Donations are here!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    If you really just don't want to post, you could still become a site supporter and gain access to the classifieds that way.

Dang. Scooped. :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You should start to post, im sure we could learn things from you, instead of you just reading the silly things we post. :)

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Even if all a person does is read, it's certainly worth a few dollars a year as a great resource for firearm enthusiasts! Really, the firearm publications you see at the newsstands are often $5 or more an issue! So, for the price of a few of your favorite issues, a person can get a great resource, accessible nearly any time, and have access to the classifieds! :yesway:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Found a pistol in the classifieds I was really interested in. Been a member here since 2008, but because I'm a reader and not a talker, I couldn't send a post. ( this is my 5th post) That's a shame.

We're sure you have read the reason why................

Looky here \/

You can always become a site supporter and get into the classifieds.

sticky.gif
    Sticky: Automated Site Supporter Donations are here!

Your support means INGO will be around for you to read and learn in the future.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I see it the other way around. If the OP has been a member in good standing for over 3 years, then he should have access to purchase from the classifieds. Is this Soviet Russia?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I see it the other way around. If the OP has been a member in good standing for over 3 years, then he should have access to purchase from the classifieds. Is this Soviet Russia?

No. In Soviet Russia classifieds access you.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Um, how do you know his standing with the site? What makes a member's standing good? Some would probably say that he hasn't contributed to the site in a manner that would put him in 'good standing'. He has not done the BARE MINIMUM as required by the INGO rules, so why should he be an exception? For all you or any of us know he forgot about the site until last night and then found something he likes. 50 posts ARE NOT hard to get, and can even be done in one day. The rule is there for a reason. This is not Soviet Russia, it is a privately owned forum that we are allowed to play with if we follow the rules. :D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom