• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    Richard Mourdock has my vote for sure.. Dick Lugar needs to be fired, he's a waste of space in DC. I can't believe Mitch Daniels is endorsing him, what a waste of an endorsement! When I seen this, my opinion of Mitch Daniels dipped a whole lot.. I use to think his **** didn't stink, but I guess it does since he's endorsing Dick Lugar.. how ignorant of him!

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Didn't change my mind, but it's nice to see her throwing in her :twocents:. :yesway:

I was rather disturbed at Mitch's endorsement, but he's part of the establishment, so if he wants to go further, which I think he does, he has to tow the line.

When Lugar stated in the debate, the Soviet Union was neither friend or foe, I decided for sure he really needs to retire.

Actually, if he wants to go farther, he needs to stay out of down and dirty primary fights.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Martin County
    Richard Mourdock has my vote for sure.. Dick Lugar needs to be fired, he's a waste of space in DC. I can't believe Mitch Daniels is endorsing him, what a waste of an endorsement! When I seen this, my opinion of Mitch Daniels dipped a whole lot.. I use to think his **** didn't stink, but I guess it does since he's endorsing Dick Lugar.. how ignorant of him!

Daniels would not be Indiana's governor without the role Lugar played in Daniels' political career. He owes much of the credit for his professional success to Lugar. To not endorse Lugar would be the ultimate slap in the face, if not stab in the back, of someone who was like a 'father-figure.' Loyalty still means a lot in politics and if Daniels didn't do what he did, he'd richly deserve the label of 'disloyal.'

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Daniels would not be Indiana's governor without the role Lugar played in Daniels' political career. He owes much of the credit for his professional success to Lugar. To not endorse Lugar would be the ultimate slap in the face, if not stab in the back, of someone who was like a 'father-figure.' Loyalty still means a lot in politics and if Daniels didn't do what he did, he'd richly deserve the label of 'disloyal.'

As if Lugar doesn't deserve that label himself?

Daniels skirted the issues and paints a broad rosy picture. I doubt he liked to taste in his mouth after reading what ole Dicks campaign staff wrote for him. The fact that he threw in on the primary makes me think that Lugar is running a little scared.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County

Already voted for Mr Mourdock. Lugar's one of the best Sentors the Democrats have!

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis

Did not like Daniels endorsement either. But as Governor he is the defacto head of the Republican Party and is expected to support the incumbent. But at least it was just a plain basic Fluff job. Mourdock is a member of his admin so I'll bet he probably was a reluctant endorser otherwise he would have done it sooner.

Top Bottom