• Current value

• Total voters

dangar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    New Castle, IN
    Saw a guy buy one at Walmart in the last month for $597.99 or so (Panther Arms DPMS). I also "heard" that the LGS in same town was pricing the same model at twice that amount. If I saw another at Wally World, I'd be tempted.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I said $1,200 because you asked for the CURRENT value, not the real value. If you are in the market for an AR, I am doubtful that you will find even a DPMS A2 for less than $1,200.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    Saw a guy buy one at Walmart in the last month for $597.99 or so (Panther Arms DPMS). I also "heard" that the LGS in same town was pricing the same model at twice that amount. If I saw another at Wally World, I'd be tempted.

i would bet money is was a 22lr version...not the regular one.

xryan.jacksonx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    100% dead on......just because someone puts a price tag on it doesnt mean its worth that:yesway:

And just because you want to believe something doesn't make it so. Guns are not immune to price changes due to supply and demand no matter how much that upsets people on the internet who whine about price gouging. He asked for the current market value, not how much you'd pay for one. Prices are formed where the supply and demand curve meet, not where you want them to be.

My roommate just sold his no name AR for $1250. I'd guess you can get something in that range.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I said $1,200 because you asked for the CURRENT value, not the real value. If you are in the market for an AR, I am doubtful that you will find even a DPMS A2 for less than $1,200.

The current value is the real value. How could it be different?

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    To me their current value is @ 600 - to whoever pays more the value to him or her is more - Why someone would pay more 600 is still beyond me

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Worth or value are ambiguous terms. Are you asking what's the current going price? What's a "fair" price? Or what?

There's intrinsic value. There's subjective value. There are many theories of value. It's really not all that simple.

Top Bottom