• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    wouldn't they want to at least do a little surveillance on a place before they commit a team to go in balls-to-the-wall ?

Absolutely. That is what should have taken place. If it didn't, I don't think the attorneys will have much trouble proving negligence.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Give me a ****ing break. Do you know any of the details of that case? Lots of ****ed up things went on there that weren't created by the Sheriff's department.

Never seems to be a shortage of short sighted children on this forum completely incapable of objective thought.
    Yup.....
    Someone yells "Dog pile on the Cops" and the Animal Farm residents take up the chant......:rolleyes:

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Police say her husband fired first with a sawed-off shotgun and they responded. He was shot at least three times and died later at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville.

So let me do my media math here..........

So he used this?
    22-1201.gif

:rolleyes:

Sad story!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Give me a ****ing break. Do you know any of the details of that case? Lots of ****ed up things went on there that weren't created by the Sheriff's department.

Never seems to be a shortage of short sighted children on this forum completely incapable of objective thought.

You got that right, sounds like this Deputy should have been fired well before being involved in this shooting, hopefully he's still not out there. As I posted earlier the city settles, the officer gets a good shoot and bragging rights no harm no foul.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    You got that right, sounds like this Deputy should have been fired well before being involved in this shooting, hopefully he's still not out there. As I posted earlier the city settles, the officer gets a good shoot and bragging rights no harm no foul.

And as I posted earlier, apparently you know nothing of the specifics.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    WHY do they EVER raid houses with SWAT over drugs? Unless the drugs they are selling are laced with serin poison and are being distributed by terrorists, there is NEVER a need to start killing people over drugs.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne

I completely agree, people do dogpile on stuff like this without a lot of details. I was pretty careful to not assign any blame to the officers who did the shooting...assuming they were just going where they were told, if someone starts shooting at me I'm sure as heck going to shoot back. That said, I would definitely like to see some criminal charges applied in situations like this, assuming anyone was acting negligently. That seems to never happen though.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    And as I posted earlier, apparently you know nothing of the specifics.

Appears pretty cut and dried to me, deputy with a documented history of reckless behavior startles drunk guy and shoots him. I'm open minded though if there's more to the story than the article relates i'll of course admit I was wrong in my judgment.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Appears pretty cut and dried to me, deputy with a documented history of reckless behavior startles drunk guy and shoots him. I'm open minded though if there's more to the story than the article relates i'll of course admit I was wrong in my judgment.

More like deputy is dispatched to a burglary. Arrives at the scene and finds a broken window to the apartment. Makes announcements, goes inside to check the residence and is charged by a man holding a knife. Shoots the man in defence of himself.

You are correct that it is pretty cut and dry.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    WHY do they EVER raid houses with SWAT over drugs? Unless the drugs they are selling are laced with serin poison and are being distributed by terrorists, there is NEVER a need to start killing people over drugs.

What do you have against serin? its just a chemical that can kill you.
    What do you have against terrorists? Theyre just a group of people, wielding guns, who will murder innocent people, if they get in the way of their progress.

I think you see where Im going here...

Top Bottom