• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I'm trying to think of a catchy name for an establishment that on one side offers 4x4 mods and on the other side has a shooting range. Someone already suggested putting a bar in the middle but I'm just thinking drinking and ammo and offroading doesn't mix.

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    You want to have a name that doesn't date or stick you do a direct location IMO. That way if you go big interweb it doesn't alienate you.
    ETA: I'm still working on a name lol as my creativity is not working tonight.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Just curious, where are you at with planning? Don't get stuck on the name because your business may look totally different when it's ready to go than you thought it was going to. Or was this a means to gauge interest? :)

What about "ruts and guts"?

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Just curious, where are you at with planning? Don't get stuck on the name because your business may look totally different when it's ready to go than you thought it was going to. Or was this a means to gauge interest? :)

The idea is purely conceptual right now although it does seem to be one of the more popular ideas I've ever had. The name just kind of sums it up nicely.

Top Bottom