• ...and so much more!
  • FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    How do you really feel?

I think in that same breath you have to look at some bonehead coaching as well. Broncos self destructed in the 4th quarter and that hung with them into OT.

Your right, its the COACHES fault. :rolleyes: Couldnt POSSIBLY be laid at the feet of the lord and savior Peyton.:rolleyes:

(again, pick 6, lost fumble and a pick in OT deep in Crow territory)

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Your right, its the COACHES fault. :rolleyes: Couldnt POSSIBLY be laid at the feet of the lord and savior Peyton.:rolleyes:

Not arguing with you...Peyton didn't make some key plays, and made some key mistakes, just like Champ Bailey and the other DB's at the end of regulation.

The coaches also choked. Questionable play calling to end regulation and as well as OT.

What I'm not going to do is sink to your level of apparent maturity though. :rolleyes:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

What's the reason that you hate Manning so much? Because he's lost some big games? Did he promise to come to your birthday party and then not show up? Denver, as a team, lost that game. Manning made some big mistakes, the defense flat gave away two easy touchdowns, and they gave away a lot of yardage in penalties. I'm just not sure why you're pinning it all on Manning.

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    Not arguing with you...Peyton didn't make some key plays, and made some key mistakes, just like Champ Bailey and the other DB's at the end of regulation.

The coaches also choked. Questionable play calling to end regulation and as well as OT.

What I'm not going to do is sink to your level of apparent maturity though. :rolleyes:

>>Sigh<< Whatever

What's the reason that you hate Manning so much? Because he's lost some big games? Did he promise to come to your birthday party and then not show up? Denver, as a team, lost that game. Manning made some big mistakes, the defense flat gave away two easy touchdowns, and they gave away a lot of yardage in penalties. I'm just not sure why you're pinning it all on Manning.

Its simple, you ask most of the "Football fans" in this state and they will tell you all Manning has to do is wave his magic wand and they win games. When the Dolts did win, it was all the lord and savior Peyton. When they lost it was the rest of the team.

It got old in a hurry, and i am sick of it.

The guy is a choke artist plain and simple...and his post season stats back it up. Simple as that.

:popcorn:

ANYWHO...Now that choke master peyton has choked out once again. Now if the 9ers go down, it will be a rather stress free rest of the playoffs for me.

GO SEASQUACKS

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    Alex Smith was spotted on the sidelines typing up his résumé.

LOL!!

Tell you what, that Kaperdick kid is FUN to watch (and i DISLIKE the 9ers) The cheese zits might have a had a chance but that kid gouged the HELL out of that D. BobbyG WHO?? ;)

Top Bottom