• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    not kidding. They want me to talk to them first before I post on a public forum about them. Sorry but I don't see the reason to say that. I think they should have said" call us and we will take care of the problem". I think they need to take bussiness classes or hire a manager. Opps Liberty can I say this.

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    what's really happening

I tried to take care of this in private, but since you insist, I think 1096's "audience" should know exactly what's going on. I was trying to be responsive to a complaint in a peaceful manner.

Originally Posted by iam1096
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fort Liberty
    "The worst is Liberty because they never seem to want to take my money. Never have had that problem from a gun shop before."

You're implying this has happened more than once. Is there an issue that I need to deal with in my shop? I would be happy to discuss it with you before you publicly criticize my store any further. I will do my best to rectify the situation as that is the reasonable thing for a business owner to do. Thank you for your time.

Yes I have been in your shop more than once. I started coming in when you opened up. Was glad a shop opened so close. I have tried to buy from you more than once! I will not stand around and wait for you to help me, or for you to stop talking about the weather or whatever. I was not a bussiness talk. I take my cash in hand and drive to PPS, bradis,AAC, or Gander Mtn and buy. I spend over $7000.00 a year on firearms and it is my hobby.
    As for you saying I cant post about you, sorry but freedom of speech. I will say it like I see it. My FREE SPEECH. Maybe you should have wrote " sorry for you bad luck, come see me and I will take care of it for you." NO I would be happy to discuss it with you before you publicly criticize my store any further. I will as much as I feel. I dont need your permission to post about your sucky customer service. Fix the problem then send me a message.

Thank you for taking your time to respond. I don't want there to be any misunderstanding about this. I did not say you can't post about me. First of all, I have no right to do that. Second, I believe it would only anger you. I only asked, and offered, to discuss whatever problem you had encountered. From your response, I can only assume that you're not going to cut me much slack, so I can only offer this...
    I apologize for the sub standard customer service you received while visiting Ft. Liberty. You are more than welcome to contact me any time, my name is Scott. Thank you.

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Scott thank you, much better answer to my service issue. I respond better to apologize then coming off like you did. Scott next time I am around Avon I will stop in. Trust me, I want all gunshops to do well. Firearms are the only thing I spend money on besides the kids. This is over with me, because I have to clean my two new Smiths that I shot today at Pops. I do give you a +2 for how clean and nice the store is.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Back on track.... I've known Bob for about 25 years. I have traded guns and watches with him several times and have always gotten a good deal. I just wish PSS wasn't so far from my house!

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    PSS

I think Bob's singing is great!

He'll hum and sing along to all the songs playing on their radio.

Great people at PSS, they know how to run a business. I wish he would expand and open a shop on the North Side of Indy...:)

TK :patriot:

Top Bottom