Places to swim in Hendricks/WEST central Marion counties?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Please, do not say "The Aquatic Center", unless they have something going on not listed on their schedule. From what I am seeing, it is prohibitively expensive to go there on a daily basis, and their schedule does not match up with mine it seems.

Here's the deal. I enjoy swimming for exercise. Actually, it's pretty much a necessity. I used to be a Terre Haute Torpedo. I moved from Vigo to Hendricks, and now I am without a place to swim. I know of the YMCAs around, and am exploring that avenue.

What I would like is a US Masters or other adult swimming group like the Torpedoes (we met at TH North and TH South High School to swim) that meets daily 5+ days a week.

Can somebody help me please?

Thanks in advance!

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    LA Fitness has a pool too. Join at the right time and you are looking at under $30/mo for a gym membership you can use at any LA Fitness

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    LA Fitness has a pool too. Join at the right time and you are looking at under $30/mo for a gym membership you can use at any LA Fitness

Olympic size, or one of those 12yd midget pools? Hopefully olympic, because doing flip turns every 10-15 seconds gets annoying. Short pool might be good for sprints though...

Thank You for the info. Anybody else please?

Amari699

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Swim whenever you like on your own schedule at your own perfect place. No traveling, no crowded pools,no heavy chlorine.
    Me also looking forward the right place in this regard.I sure will must be joined this in future as soon as possible.Thanks.

above ground pool liners

Last edited:

Tim1911

Marksman
    Rating - 87%
    20   3   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Southside Indy
    There is also AJ Thatcher Park located off of Vermont Street and just east of Lynhurst. I believe it's only $3 per session and they also offer water aerobics. Worth looking into.

Top Bottom