Place to get inexpensive Fiocchi or good 9mm target ammo?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Hello,

I'm looking to buy some bulk 9mm hardball target ammo. I normally use WWB or Blazer Brass. I would like to try Fiocchi, SB, Federal or any other good 9mm practice ammo.

Any suggestions on where to get some on-line or at the store?

Or, is WWB just as good as those brands?

Thanks!

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    From what I've seen WWB from Walmart is the best price unless you want to go with Wolf. ammunitiontogo.com has SB for 170/1000. Add in shipping and it's about the same price as WWB. Downside is that the SB is steel cased not brass.

indyninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    so $18.... something for the 100 rd WWB value pack at wlamart is the best we can do these days?

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I purchased 1000 rounds of Federal American Eagle 230gr .45acp rounds from Global Ammo

If I could find a walmart with 10 boxes of 100 .45 ACP WWB, the price would have been about the same after adding shipping / Sales tax.

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Just to let everyone know I can get an additional 10% off at Walmart. That takes the price from $18.42 to $16.58 plus tax for 9mm and $26.44 to $23.80 plus tax for .40. Not sure what .45 is going for. I just need some heads up to coordinate getting the discount card from the inlaws and making sure I have the free time. If you are interested send me a pm and we'll work it out.

shamowfski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    I love the Sellier and Bellot and have found it very accurate in my beretta. Locally I get it at plainfield for 11.00/12.00 a box (I can't remember).

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    S&B is good stuff... If you don't mind the occasional hard primer and red ink all over your breech face. And I don't. :D

Fiocchi is also OK. The general consensus is that Fiocchi is loaded a little "hotter" than most, so keep that in mind. I had some Problems with the last Fiocchi that I had...primer cups would blow out and leave metal slivers in my FP channel on my EMP. I weren't happy.

-J-

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I just hooked up with some 9mm Luger Fiocchi for my BDE. What do you mean by red ink and primer cups blowing out? Yeayea Ima newbie to handguns... LOL

Top Bottom