• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seawolfxix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    Kansas City
    I'm visiting my parents in Pittsburgh for Memorial Day weekend, and ammo is plentiful here! Yesterday I called the Walmart in Gibsonia when I was 15 miles away from my exit on the turnpike. "Oh yea, we have 9mm. WWB and BB." A tanker had flipped north/west of New Castle, and the highway was closed between there and Ohio, so I was flying to my exit. Bought my 6 boxes and continued home.

Today I went shooting with my dad. He didn't have any pistol patches, so we had to stop by the Walmart in Cranberry. TONS of 9mm Blazer Brass. Also, a few boxes of .45 ACP WWB value packs. Bought 6 more boxes and went home.

If you need ammo, talk to your friends in Pittsburgh. 9mm is easy to find, and .45 ACP really isn't that hard.

:cheers:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Today I went shooting with my dad. He didn't have any pistol patches, so we had to stop by the Walmart in Cranberry. TONS of 9mm Blazer Brass. Also, a few boxes of .45 ACP WWB value packs. Bought 6 more boxes and went home.

If you need ammo, talk to your friends in Pittsburgh. 9mm is easy to find, and .45 ACP really isn't that hard.

:cheers:

Cranberry, sweet my parents lived right by there a few years ago. I miss western PA. :cheers:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I wonder why they have it in Pittsburgh, but not here. Are we Hoosiers doing more panic buying, or are they getting more delivered in Pittsburgh?

seawolfxix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    Kansas City
    I finally got home today and uploaded my pictures from my trip. This is what the rack at the Walmart in Cranberry, PA, looked liked yesterday around lunch time.

I went to 4 different Walmarts, and every single one had BB in 9mm. Every BB box in this picture is 9mm:

Firearms :: WalmartStash.jpg picture by SeaWolfxix - Photobucket
    Firearms

seawolfxix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    Kansas City
    Get this... I told my dad to stop by the first Walmart I found. The clerk specifically told me that there was a limit of 6 boxes. I walk out of the store, and my dad drives into the parking lot. I told him he could buy 6 and that I'd wait in my car. He comes out with 8. I was like "How did you pull that off?" He says "I dunno. The guy said I could buy as many as I wanted."

That's age-ist! I want equal treatment, lol.

However, I did manage to get enough to share with some friends over the course of a few days.

Top Bottom