• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    I have been looking for one of these for my wife. Would anyone here happen to have seen one somewhere i could call. I live in new caslte but would drive a little if i can fin one. Thanks for any help.

EDIT: should have said pink and black camo.

Last edited:

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    Just left mc sports a few minutes ago so no luck there. I will call the other two places. She has been wanting this for a while so id like to get it for her as soon as i can. Thanks Guys!

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    pink just her colour or what?
    Woudlnt it be easier to buy a black one and paint it yourself

I bought mine from dunhams in muncie, but it was black and the only time I'll buy from them. It was on a day of deals

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    I believe my cousin told me the Gun Den in Shelbyville had one his daughter was eyeballing. I am not sure what the price was. I bought my little girl a pink cricket a few weeks ago and she isn't going to pop out for another 2-4 weeks... The wife thought the pink M&P 15/22 was a little much for a newborn...LOL

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    I believe my cousin told me the Gun Den in Shelbyville had one his daughter was eyeballing. I am not sure what the price was. I bought my little girl a pink cricket a few weeks ago and she isn't going to pop out for another 2-4 weeks... The wife thought the pink M&P 15/22 was a little much for a newborn...LOL

I could find these at the indy 1500 last time for $500. So i hope thats still the going price. And every little girl needs a nice ar platform gun:D

pink just her colour or what?
    Woudlnt it be easier to buy a black one and paint it yourself

I bought mine from dunhams in muncie, but it was black and the only time I'll buy from them. It was on a day of deals

She really likes the pink camo that is already on it. As stated above i saw them for $500 at the 1500. So it would cost more to duracoat but if i have to that is my next option.

Top Bottom