• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    IT folks, my phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) took a crap. It turns on, usually immediately resets, thus making it impossible to recover pics, music etc. as I need it on to transfer stuff over to the memory card. Anyone got another idea as to how to recover it?

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    My s3 crapped out in December last year and my wife's crapped out yesterday, I'm losing faith in Samsung. our will only turn on for about 5 seconds if you pull the battery and put it back in. I hope you find a way to get info off of yours. We lost a lot of pictures.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    My s3 crapped out in December last year and my wife's crapped out yesterday, I'm losing faith in Samsung. our will only turn on for about 5 seconds if you pull the battery and put it back in. I hope you find a way to get info off of yours. We lost a lot of pictures.

AT&T said the update is whats causing the problems, as its too large for the S3 to handle. I went to the S5 Active. Seems pretty solid so far.

I pulled the battery for about 12 hours, and so far its stayed on long enoughf or me to get most pictures transferred to my PC. Going to try for music next, but the pictures were more important, got lots of stuff from camping trips, etc of my kids on there.

Top Bottom