Please reply by conversation.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    *****SOLD******

I have a Phoenix Arms semi auto 22 for sale. It comes with 3 mags, holster and 500 rounds hollow point ammo.

2 of the mags are extended.

It is a good gun and shoots great. It makes a great gun for deep concealment or just for plinking. I had my son and 3 other teenage boys out plinking with me. They were all able to instantly handle it safely, shoot accurately and hit targets with it.

So this would be a good gun also if you wanted to start training someone who has never handled a gun and you didn't want to scare them with muzzle jump or kick back.

$200 obo.

Cash is king but I will accept credit from people 95 years of age and older as long as your grandfather is present with you to verify your age.

I am in Gary but I am willing to drive in the area like Schererville, Merriville ect. Must meet FTF in public place like Walmart and you need your ID, current Indiana DL and/or LTCH is acceptable. (this is only to prove residency). You must be 18 or older. If you are not legally allowed to own a handgun in Indiana please do not try and buy this.

PhoenixArms22compressedb.jpg

PhoenixArms22compresseda.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom