• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Perhaps we are missing the big picture on this. Here is my tinfoil thought for the day.

Our president has concluded a tour of the world offering apology and humble bows along with some grovelling and untruths.

Perhaps this is not the act of a madman or a fool. We very well could be witnessing the first ever live ransom payment or payoff?

Was the bow to Saudi part of the ransom paid for their standing against the rest of the oil states when they were squeezing the pipelines off earlier this year?

Are the apologies for our American arrogance, a public humbling forced upon him by these countries that hold trillions of shaky debts. Sort of a dancing fool or face the music of them calling in all the bad paperfor instant payment.

Are we witness to this man arguably the POTUS being forced to rob his own country by these other world leaders?

Perhaps he was threatened with exposure by some foriegn gov't over his "real" citizenship status.

What is truly terror inspiring is the fact that when liberals against violence finally have the "kick" in the face the truly crimminal leaders/people often deliver after they are done making you dance. We will be lead into a firefight by someone that has no clue.

Imagine if you will, a young boy with black eyes, bloody lips and bruises from the playground bully. He passes two stores on the way home. The first is a karate school. He goes inside and is told there will be hours of practice and training for months and in the end he will learn peace and wisdom to not "need" to retaliate against the bully. He leaves and enters the next store. The man sells him a big old peacemaker and bullets.

The next day the bully pi$$es his pants as the young man slings lead all over the playground killing 2 girls 3 teachers and the science nerd in the corner.

When Mr. Obama gets his face pushed in by these global bullys. He has his finger on the "button".
    Who here believieves he won't push it out of anger over his own failed agendas?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    "The pen is mightier than the sword" in most situations. The government, in general, won't need a "firearm" to do what they want to us/with us. Just as Bush, Jr. did and "O" is now doing, i.e. the court rulings negating legal rights in written contracts, they will write/rewrite the laws to suit their needs.

In conjunction with my with my first paragraph, I don't think "O" will push the "button" if he doesn't get his way, I see him doing what Mitch Daniels did here in Indiana. When Daniels couldn't raise money for the state any other way, he found one through the long-term lease of our toll road. "O" will think his way around any potential blockages.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Another consideration is the fact that he won't have any misgivings about sacrificing our troops. Their safety will be of no concern to him. They will be pawns in his feeble attempt to look powerful.
    (Remember Slick Willy and Somalia? Jimmy Carter and the disastrous Iranian rescue mission?)

P.S. He'll probably oversee every aspect of military operations just as LBJ did in Viet Nam. History will repeat itself. We are governed by idiots with no memories or conscious.

Top Bottom