• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Same with the PPQ IMO. Beginners need crappy, heavy triggers until they understand trigger discipline and have had some training. Start with a Glock and you won't have the unintentional double taps that you might get from a better trigger ;)

Isn't the PDP's trigger pull about the same as a glock (~6 pounds)?

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    What’s been everyone’s experience with the slide to frame fit. I had heard some are exceptionally loose and clacky.

I wouldn’t be expecting 1911 levels but people have mentioned PDPs being on the higher end of “looseness”

Mine has a little bit of slop but I think it is the right amount of slop for the best dependability.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    I made the plunge into Striker Fired a few years ago with a Q5 Match(...yeah, I know. I came to that party really late). I loved it, took some training and shot an IDPA. About a year later the PDP came out. Of course, I jumped on it. At first, I thought I shot the Q5 better. Now that I've got 1000 rounds thru the PDP, I'm really a fan. I like the fact that the PDP and Q5 share magazines. I qualified for a Sharpshooter Patch at the last Revere's Riders Pistol Event I attended with the PDP.

I made the mistake of handling a 3.5" PDP F-Series a while back. I really liked the smaller grip. It was all I could do to leave without buying it. I'm sure one will follow me home one of these days. It looks like it would be a great EDC.

RlCi6tP.jpg

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    That is the problem I am having. I handled the PDP F with a Holosun EPS carry at NRAAM. That was dangerous! It felt great in my hands, and pointed perfectly.

Frankly, after NRAAM I'm afraid to test fire a PDP-F, or a P365XL as my gun fund is depleted.

There is something about that hook in the 4" PDP-F that just seemed to make it point perfectly.

Top Bottom