WTS: Patrol Ready Colt SOCOM with Aimpoint PRO, Geiselle SSA, Bravo B5, BattleComp

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Wa22ioR

Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    *** Sold Pending Funds ***

Hey guys and gals,

*** Price Lowered *** Would like to get this sold today.

After much deliberation, I have realized I do not use my rifle nearly enough and could use the money for some car and house repairs. I am a law enforcement professional and the rifle was dedicated to patrol, but lightly used. This rifle is almost identical to the setup I used in Iraq with great success and reliability. This complete package comes with the 16" Colt SOCOM LE6920 with upgrades like an Aimpoint PRO, BattleComp Break, Geiselle SSA Trigger, and Bravo B5 Stock. Other accessories include a new black Voodoo Tactical Deluxe 42" Double Long Gun Case that holds an additional 6 rifle magazines, 8 handgun magazines, and has 3 large compartment pockets for accessories, blow out kits, batteries, and handguns. I will also throw in 7 black Magpul Gen M3 30 round magazines with dust covers. If I can find the original Colt accessory pack, I will through that in as well, along with the take off Colt trigger group. The rifle has had approximately 500-800 rounds through her. The package at normal, non-panic, pricing cost me approximately $2350 before taxes. Don't miss out on this package deal. My loss, and needed repairs, are your gain. This package is ready to go out of the bag. Buy with confidence, as I have 100% feedback.

I am also selling an "As New in Box" 5" Colt Wiley Clapp Government 1911 Series 70. Look up the model and you will find it's a TALO model with metal work by Pete Single, which is fantastic by the way. The 1911 comes with white and blue box along with with all accessories and 2 Colt magazines. The magazines have never had a round loaded and the 1911 has never been manipulated, taken apart, or fired. I bought it, brought it home, and sat in the safe for future use. It is Series 70 and has black Novak wide cut rear sights with a gold bead Novak front sight and fantastic front strap and main spring housing checkering by Pete Single. I also have new in wrapper CompTac 5" 1911 Infidel IWB Holster, 5" 1911 Minotaur Kydex Body, and IWB Single Stack Magazine Holster. I would be willing to make a good deal for the Colt SOCOM and Colt Wiley Clapp Government as a package deal. See handgun ad here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns_pistols_and_revolvers/295765-anib_colt_wiley_clapp_government_1911_series_70_a.html

Package Price: $1,900 OBO for the rifle package.
    Payment: Verified PayPal Gift or add 3% to cover fees. USPS Money Order
    Shipping: Will ship via USPS or UPS, whichever is less for rifle. UPS Overnight for handgun. Insurance is extra. Will not ship where prohibited by law, please know you local laws. I can ship the accessories separately if you wish.

IMG_20130521_241427_143_zpsa1ee1248.jpg

IMG_20130521_241600_577_zpscc8e28b9.jpg

IMG_20130521_241746_301_zpsaa05191c.jpg

IMG_20130521_242323_886_zps611890c8.jpg

IMG_20130521_240733_357_zps115cbead.jpg

IMG_20130521_242118_709_zps6bb13604.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom