PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Please:
    A.) Read the rules for the forum and the classifieds.
    2.) make an appropriate intro post like the rules suggest. This allows us to get to know you and what you like a little more.
    iii.) please have thick skin and enjoy the show.

Keep in mind, this isn't armslist. We are a community with a classifieds. Many of us only deal with known members that have been around for a while. This place gives people the chance to learn about the other person and hopefully make a potentially dangerous thing less so. We are a family here, even if we are a bit dysfunctional and messed up.

The 50 posts rule is "quality posts", so far you have about 3. One liners get deleted/removed as a new member. It happened to all of us at one time or another. You can always become a site subscriber for $20/year and have access to the classifieds at once. Some people will not deal with new people that bought their way in with no history. It's not you, well, it is but some people are trying to be safer.

Lastly, g****s suck, 1911's rule, big slow bullets are awesome, JMB is a legend and Far Lefties are satans spawn.
    Almost passed the interview, until the Glock part.

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Still don't understand the kerfuffle over pizza toppings. Close your eyes, take it into your mouth, savor it. If you do not find it palatable, spit it out. When presented with a second opportunity, you can just decline. There is no need to look down on those who enjoy it.

Women have been doing this for years.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah I figured the classifieds might be tricky if I get interested. Saw one item already but I’m sure it would be a long shot even if it’s still available after the 50 posts. Gotta roll the dice sometimes
    Good luck finding sellers willing to ship to you if its a firearm. They typically dont want the hassle and prefer face to face in-state sales.

EDIT plus the shipping fees you'll have to pay to ship that firearm to your local FFL may negate any savings you get by buying here over retail.

Top Bottom