PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    My wife is starting to get it, today she said, "Won't you be buying some ammo soon?". I said that I need to order a case of 9mm and she said she thought so. We're in the resignation stage, that's better than the, "why do you need so much ammo" stage.

I am lucky to have her and her willingness to put up with me.
    pretty soon she'll just order it for you. my best gal buys me guns now.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I see you joined roughly 9 months ago. 6 quality posts per month and you'd be there.

Engage in some threads. There's got to be some that interest you. It's really not that hard.

I joined INGO for the classifieds 10+ years ago. Got dinged for violations realted to classifieds, but I have met, broke bread, had range time with, etc., so many members in those 10 years, it turned out be one hell of a worthy investment of time to just get the 50 posts
    i too joined to mainly check out the classies. i think it took me a month and i was at 50 posts.

i bought 1 thing. having too much fun talking about bacon & pineapple to even check the classies.

Dcamp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2021
    Boone county
    If you are in the depths of what I fear you are then my deepest and most sincere condolences. Been there twice.
    If not that then tuff up. The sun will shine again regardless.
    I appreciate it . And yeah I probably am alot of circumstances around it but that's another conversation for another time. Right now just want the kiddos safe and happy .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom