PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Hence the emphasis on "TECHNICALLY". The wife has a graduate degree in marketing and runs a small business with about 10 accounts so I know the pain secondhand, gun stuff is probably that much worse.

I was just exchanging a volley in jest with the guy who was giving me a zing. I should officially be a site supporter as of this post, if I'm looking to save 20 bucks maybe I shouldn't be looking at tax stamps right?
    Exactly. If $20 a year is too much, you shouldn’t be spending monet on guns. Or NFA items especially.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    You're no fun!
    "Hot chick's fishing" and "women with guns", now that both of those are gone my wife commented that there must be another reason I keep coming here. She is right, I just haven't figured out the reason yet! :lmfao:
    It's the Big Red ******* show! Keeps me hangin in for more!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    You don't know how many people here started out by trying to get their 50 posts, and in the process discovered what a fun, knowledgeable, and unique community exists on this site, and ended up sticking around for much more than the classifieds because of it. I should know because I happen to be one of those people. Without the 50 post rule, I for one would most likely have never ended up hanging out here like I do now.

Then again, my humble self not being on this forum could very well fall into the category of "nothing noticeable", so I guess you may have a point... :)
    :xmad: for old times sake because I ❤️ you.
    You two need to get a room…

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I figured feds are the only ones with billions to bring to the table. I mean all of us combined here would make an average tens-aires. Maybe even a few hundred-aires

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    his avatar picture, looks like he does a little auto crossing in ehh... maybe a ford... ford fiesta st or something, popular in the hot hatch genre, quite nimble
    Oh... how DARE you! How DARE YOU SIR! That is one of the rarest of the econohatch breed. That's a 2013 Kia Rio SX manual. 1 of 400 imported to the US only for the 2013 model year. You could have them in blue or red.

Mistaken for a Ferd.... what the hell is wrong with you man?!?!? That's it... I'm reportin' your ass!

EDIT: and one OTHER THING... this isn't an autox car mister. This is a bonafide track car. Got the creds and stuff to prove it. That's my One Lap/GridLife Sundae Cup car. You owe her an apology.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom