• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I get this when I try to follow the link.....

Sorry, we have encountered a technical error and we cannot display the page you wanted.

We are currently working to fix the problem. Please try again in a few minutes.
    Suggested Actions

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Al CIAda trying to scare the cattle back into submission again? Make them forget about the thievery taking place with their money and bring back the "terrorist" boogeymen.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I was at the Doctors office yesterday. There was a January 2002 Readers Digest on the table. One of the stories was about "how terrorists are made". It was about a Madrassa (Islamic school) in Pakistan. This school had 2800 students from 8 yo to 40 yo. Osama Bin Laden is their hero and "America must be destroyed and Americans killed wherever they are found."

This was just one of 1000 Madrassas in Pakistan funded by wealthy Saudi's and other individuals.

Wasn't a prominent figure in current American politics enrolled in a Madrassa?

Another attack inside our country is inevitable. There are thousands of them biding their time and awaiting the order to attack.

Are you ready? Is your family ready?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Now now thumper be nice. There is a lot of things of value in DC worth saving. The Declaration of Independes, The US Contitution, the US Library of Congress, the Vietnam Memorial, the Tomb of the Unknow Solider. It would be a shame if we lost all that histroy.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Now now thumper be nice. There is a lot of things of value in DC worth saving. The Declaration of Independes, The US Contitution, the US Library of Congress, the Vietnam Memorial, the Tomb of the Unknow Solider. It would be a shame if we lost all that histroy.

plus my sister lives there and many other Americans.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I will repeat the words of Leonidas...

King Leonidas: "Relax, old friend. If they assassinate me, all of Sparta goes to war. Pray they're that stupid. Pray we're that lucky".

I can only hope that most Americans would be able to read the REAL message within the above statement.

Top Bottom