• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cycle jockey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 25, 2017
    Salem
    Nice Gen 4 Glock 19. Includes case, back straps, 3-15rd OEM mags, 1-SGM 31rd mag, rubber grip overlays, and like new leather IWB holster.
    PLUS
    Advantage Arms 22lr conversion kit with upgrade for Gen 4. Not some cheap conversion. Slide is metal not plastic and parts are nicely machined. To install simply remove 9mm slide and mag and replace with ones from kit. No fumbling with small parts and literally takes seconds to go back and forth. Also holsters you have will fit with the conversion installed. I got this to teach my daughter to shoot a G19 and then was so impressed I kept it for myself.
    Reason for selling is to go to a smaller G43x MOS. Face to face in Salem and cash only. I will need to see your DL and LTCH and have you sign a bill of sale just for my records. Obviously, you must be legal to buy and own a pistol in Indiana. $800 for everything. I'll be glad to send more pics and answer any questions if you are truly interested.

Attachments

• 20220704_100203.jpg
      20220704_100203.jpg
      4.9 MB · Views: 95
    • 20220704_100231.jpg
      20220704_100231.jpg
      4.4 MB · Views: 93
    • 20220704_100449.jpg
      20220704_100449.jpg
      3.5 MB · Views: 93

cycle jockey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 25, 2017
    Salem
    Nice Gen 4 Glock 19. Includes case, back straps, 3-15rd OEM mags, 1-SGM 31rd mag, rubber grip overlays, and like new leather IWB holster.
    PLUS
    Advantage Arms 22lr conversion kit with upgrade for Gen 4. Not some cheap conversion. Slide is metal not plastic and parts are nicely machined. To install simply remove 9mm slide and mag and replace with ones from kit. No fumbling with small parts and literally takes seconds to go back and forth. Also holsters you have will fit with the conversion installed. I got this to teach my daughter to shoot a G19 and then was so impressed I kept it for myself.
    Reason for selling is to go to a smaller G43x MOS. Face to face in Salem and cash only. I will need to see your DL and LTCH and have you sign a bill of sale just for my records. Obviously, you must be legal to buy and own a pistol in Indiana. $800 for everything. I'll be glad to send more pics and answer any questions if you are truly interested. Better pic of conversion kit added

Attachments

• 20220708_084903.jpg
      20220708_084903.jpg
      4.8 MB · Views: 20

cycle jockey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 25, 2017
    Salem
    PLUS
    Reason for selling is to go to a smaller G43x MOS. Face to face in Salem and cash only. I will need to see your DL and LTCH and have you sign a bill of sale just for my records. Obviously, you must be legal to buy and own a pistol in Indiana. $800 for everything. I'll be glad to send more pics and answer any questions if you are truly interested.
    Bump

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom