• ...and so much more!
  • PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    FWIW: Thursday, May 21, 2009

PETA Urges End to Saturday Morning Hunting Shows. As if working to end our right to hunt wasn’t enough, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) now wants to stop us from watching hunting shows on Saturday mornings, too.
    The animal rights group has sent a letter to the Pursuit Channel urging that it “remove programs that feature hunting and fishing from your Saturday-morning programming schedule, for the animals’ sake, certainly, but also for the sake of children and society.”
    What is it about anti-hunting groups that make them try to dictate how other people live?
    PETA has the audacity to claim that there is a link between exposing children to what it calls “violence against animals” and a child being violent towards humans later in life. The group even uses serial killer Ted Bundy as an example.
    The only thing our children need protection from is the insanity of groups like PETA. Hunting teaches children a love and respect for wildlife. It strengthens family bonds through shared experiences and time spent together outdoors. And it gives children a sense of responsibility that the anti-hunters at PETA can never understand.
    Growing up, when I wasn’t hunting with my dad on Saturdays, we were watching hunting shows together on television. In our household, that was the next best thing to actually hunting. Heck, we still watch hunting programs together every chance we get. Based on the popularity of many hunting shows, I know we are not alone in that regard.
    PETA's latest antics are further proof that these groups have zero regard for -- or knowledge of -- the hunting lifestyle. It’s my hope that the Pursuit Channel deposits PETA’s letter exactly where it belongs: in the circular file.

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    Rep'd for sticking up for 2nd and 1st Amend. rights!

You ARE right!:yesway: These over zealous nannies want to control every second of our existence.:xmad:PETA and all the "other groups" can eat nails and excrete iron ore for all I care. I don't eat bugs or tofu, but I don't mess with people who do.

wmitchell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    Franklin, In
    Sure wish those commies would go fly a kite in a lightning storm. They can have their tofu and organic food, because if the world goes to hell I'll be eating venison and catfish while they starve. Hopefully the folks at the tv station aren't weak minded enough to listen.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    "The Pursuit Channel" is free on DirectTV (608)

Contact them, "The Pursuit Channel". If your cable or dish/direct operator does not carry the Pursuit Channel, contact them. Also vote with your e-mail, by telling T.P.C. your feelings about PETA and such Nanny-ocratic groups at: xxx: Pursuit Channel, America's Hunting and Fishing Network :xxx
    P.E.T.A. " Pacifists Engaging In Treasonous Activity", notably, restricting our 1st Amendment rights!!! And wanting to eliminate our 2d amendment rights!! Are they "part of a plot"? Who knows? But I sure AM ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Pat.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    wmmitch

Sure wish those commies would go fly a kite in a lightning storm. They can have their tofu and organic food, because if the world goes to hell I'll be eating venison and catfish while they starve. Hopefully the folks at the tv station aren't weak minded enough to listen.
    WISH ALL YOU WANT, AND I'M WITH YOU. BUT WE M U S T DO! SOMETHING! I can't tell you what, but it goes FAR beyond stocking up on ammo and MREs. Try actually writing a letter to your congressmen and tell them your feelings (a post-card is better, as it can't contain Anthrax!!) Then post their reply on this site. Action is better than bit¢hing. Pat

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    PETA has the audacity to claim that there is a link between exposing children to what it calls “violence against animals” and a child being violent towards humans later in life.

I can see this being at least partially rooted in fact.

After all, our public school systems go to great lengths to make sure our children believe they are nothing more than intelligent chimps; just an animal. Then they teach them the morals and ethics are flexible.. THEN they teach kids not to fight back when they are bullied. :rolleyes:

Is it any wonder why there are so many F-ed up people like these PETA members out there? They are the fine product of our societies moral decay.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    The problem is that people and companies are weak minded enough to just believe these freaks. Look at the Rush Limbaugh/NFL thing.

I go to a lot of meetings in D.C. with the EPA. Big business writes the laws and comes up with outlandish stories that PETA, Greenpeace, ACORN and the like promote.

There is no such thing as manmade global warming, holes in the Ozone Layer, Healthcare Crisis, etc...

Obama wants us to believe these things because his big business buddies want to make money off them.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Amen, BigMatt ! We, the quick-witted and strong-minded need to make more commotion AGAINST these nutzo psychoes. Make the uneasy by shoving their faces in acts, or conversly, shoving their 'facts' in the feces. Pat

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I would hope that the Pursuit channel isn't so stupid to think that the PETA members are their target audience to begin with....

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The problem is that people and companies are weak minded enough to just believe these freaks. Look at the Rush Limbaugh/NFL thing.

I go to a lot of meetings in D.C. with the EPA. Big business writes the laws and comes up with outlandish stories that PETA, Greenpeace, ACORN and the like promote.

There is no such thing as manmade global warming, holes in the Ozone Layer, Healthcare Crisis, etc...

Obama wants us to believe these things because his big business buddies want to make money off them.

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Top Bottom