• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierfishing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Looking for recommendations for a owb or paddle holster for a Beretta M922 LR. The market doesn’t seem overly interested in making holsters for the m9, unless I’m just looking in the wrong places. Lol. Thanks for any help given.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Does your pistol have the threaded barrel? If so, it's going to be very hard to find a holster for it. I recently bought a KT Akela holster for my M9A3 w/light at the recommendation of a cousin on my wifes side. I was shocked at the quality of the holster.

bc77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    I can see tall buildings!
    Alien Gear should have a shell that you can attach to their paddle base. It sits out there a ways from the body though. I liked their options for the value. I got one OTW and one IWB model with an additional shell for another model of gun. So, two shells with 2 different holster set-ups for two different pistols. Sounds a little confusing, I guess. And yes, you have to switch them out and that takes time, (not much) but for the value and comfort...it was the right decision for me. I think it was the shape-shifter model...maybe. I cannot remember the price for the package, sorry! But you can get just the one owb and I'm certain they have different types of owb.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Does yours have an accessory rail? If not, I might have one for you. Post a pic of your gun if you can and I’ll determine if what I have will fit...if it will, you can have it for free...just pay shipping to you or come and pick it up in Beech Grove.

My buddy was in the Army and gave me a box of 92 series holsters at one point...I’ve used a few of them, but there’s a couple others that I haven’t touched and are taking up space. They are ‘gay army grey’ and not cool Marine Corps Coyote like my others, but they serve the purpose just the same I guess ;)

P.S. as an aside...I would strongly recommend against carrying .22LR for self defense.

hoosierfishing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Does yours have an accessory rail? If not, I might have one for you. Post a pic of your gun if you can and I’ll determine if what I have will fit...if it will, you can have it for free...just pay shipping to you or come and pick it up in Beech Grove.

My buddy was in the Army and gave me a box of 92 series holsters at one point...I’ve used a few of them, but there’s a couple others that I haven’t touched and are taking up space. They are ‘gay army grey’ and not cool Marine Corps Coyote like my others, but they serve the purpose just the same I guess ;)

P.S. as an aside...I would strongly recommend against carrying .22LR for self defense.
    Thanks everyone!! Yeah, I know the limitations of the 22. I carry a 22 when I’m having hand/ wrist issues. Intersection Syndrome Sucks!! Lol

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    Garrett Holsters

These are the holsters they make for the 92 family. I have a couple of the STX 2.0 OWB. They have all been perfect fit right out of the box.

Top Bottom