• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    He swept the cameraman..................

I noticed that part too. Was a little discomforting.

Yes, it's overkill but I don't see a problem with it. They know it's not practical and just said it's all in fun, just to push things to an extreme. Sure, I'm sure some morons out there think it's awesome as hell. It brings people in the door and sells gear, keeping them in business. It's a smart move.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    It looks like a miniature Apache Helo.

Overkill is underrated.” — Col. Hannibal Smith

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    I want one just for the complete ridiculousness of it and absolutely no other reason. Doubt I could bring myself to build something like that though. Don't think I'd ever have enough money or practical guns to wanna do it either.

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    I laughed..but this isnt funny...i have seen several people at the New Castle DNR range with AR's with so much junk on them they couldnt hit what they were aiming at..simply from all the crap dangling off the rifle. But that is a good laugh.

Funny you mention that, last time I was there, a guy had a nice Bushmaster but it had every thing you could add in the store on it. He got mad that he was constantly low, probably the added weight. :D

NolaMan61

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Danville, IN
    I think it was silly to even say "You be the judge" ...The ONLY place where you're going to find anyone stupid enough to find something like this 'Cool' is the Call of Duty section of YouTube. And there you'll also find more arm chair commando's than you can shake a stick at! According to them, these kinds of guns are "YOLO", or whatever this fag generation of iFad kids are saying these days.

And don't forget that your bullets go where those little white lines are! You don't even need to aim down to barrel. And once you put Sleight of Hand on your gun's (I think you can buy those at the local shop for about $50 or so), then you're all set!

green55

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Marion County
    reminds me of a few of the "gear queers" I saw running around in Iraq. Desk jockies like me that couldn't spend that deployment money fast enough on unnecessary accessories!

I love the satire, but sadly it looks a lot like what really happens when guys get a couple bucks burning a hole in their pocket and dont want to invest it (or donate it to me…yeah, I'll take care of it). >_<

green55

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Marion County
    I had a M4 while in Iraq and had nothing but iron sights and a sling and it did everything I needed it to do. That monstrosity would take up half of my safe!

All the soldiers in my unit were actually issued an EOTECH red-dot reflex sight for our M16s. I was very surprised. Pleasantly surprised.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    All the soldiers in my unit were actually issued an EOTECH red-dot reflex sight for our M16s. I was very surprised. Pleasantly surprised.

We had an EO Tech and a Surefire on our rifles. That is about as much as I would put on there. We had the flashlights cause we did missions at night, and helps to clear when you can see. But yea, when you are moving long distances, the less the better usually.

green55

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Marion County
    We had an EO Tech and a Surefire on our rifles. That is about as much as I would put on there. We had the flashlights cause we did missions at night, and helps to clear when you can see. But yea, when you are moving long distances, the less the better usually.

I was lucky enough to not be doin any clearing but I completely agree. Your attachments should reflect the job you need to do, not what you think looks "cool!" Less is more.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I was lucky enough to not be doin any clearing but I completely agree. Your attachments should reflect the job you need to do, not what you think looks "cool!" Less is more.

When you have to hump it all day, you learn whats useful, and useless, then you cut the deadweight. Agree, not even those two attachments are needed for everyone. Even now, my house gun only has the EO Tech and Surefire, no need for 36 magazines hanging off the sides, or lasers and other things that I dont need.

Top Bottom