• Total voters

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This thread took a weird turn.

The best advice I can give to people who think threads like this are a waste is to not open them :dunno:

And FTR, I totally believe in the boogeyman.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    My kids and I found a really old Ouija board in the attic of an old house, along with some other old stuff. My wife (she's the smart one in our family) wasn't having it, and she put it right in the trash.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I stay away from weird S*** like that. i dont see fortune tellers or medians either. There were some kids at the HS that played with one and one girl pretty much cried for two days straight. Another group of kids burnt one and the fire spread and burnt down their house maybe it was a coincidence or maybe it was satan puking on their house IDK but i like my house.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I voted bacon because neither of the other answers were accurate. I have never and will never personally consult Ouija. I have on occasion watched as others risked possession and psychosis on their own. It's no sweat off my back.

As far as banning it from my home goes, that's pointless. What do I have to fear from the Devil? I am already married to his sister!

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Cuz had one as kids, it didn't work when asked silly questions (only saw it used in one sitting).

Figured it was a joke.

Older I thought it better to not test the lack of performance witnessed many yrs before.

Life's tough enough at times, no need to invite trouble....if it can be invited.

Avoidance is smart, don't really give a flip what others think about it.

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    We made our own with a piece of wood and wood burner. Multiple coats of sealer to make it slick. We used a triangle piece from a regular board. By far one of the scariest things I've done. Without a doubt it's for real. Stay away from them.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    They're good fun with gullible people. It really helps if you're known as being pretty level headed. You have people strategically hidden to make weird noises, scratching sounds, and flipping breakers. Start "panicking" and you'll see the gullible people really trip. We made one person pee themselves and start crying. Good times had by most.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Had friends in college play with it one night and all of them got scared **** after that. The weirdest thing was one of them didn't want to join and the board WAS asking for her to join. She had a fever for a week after that night. During the game, my college mates kept asking who was in contact with them and said it was Jose Rizal, then later change it's name using the numbers 666. I'm having goose bumps while typing this. So no, not dealing with **** we can't shoot at.

Jose Rizal? That's odd, he was a activist,poet,doctor in the Philippines.Often thought of as one of the greatest Filipino heroes.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I picked these up at an old lady's yard sale and weird things have been happening ever since. Let me tell you it was Cra-Z!!!!!!

vjMQmva.jpg

QwbH2CT.jpg

sBKSjBj.jpg

I heard if you play a marathon session (at least 12 hours) of Battleship and things line up perfectly, some really weird things can happen. We tried it once and there was a hit on B5, all of sudden it sounded like a destroyer was trying to end us.

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    There's no reason to invite such things into ones life. Fake or real, why invite such evil into ones home. I'm not going to argue my religious views on these things(this is neither the time nor place). But what good does one hope to gain from using something like this?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There's no reason to invite such things into ones life. Fake or real, why invite such evil into ones home. I'm not going to argue my religious views on these things(this is neither the time nor place). But what good does one hope to gain from using something like this?

Why do you assume it's "evil"? What if somebody just wants to talk to their dearly departed granny? ;)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Wow, I am surprised by the results. That is really a landslide majority against the things. I expected more votes for bacon.

Top Bottom